Our Foundation's Mission
Founded in 1994, the North Platte Public Schools Foundation is committed to excellence in education for our community's public schools.
The North Platte Public Schools Foundation's primary endeavor is to grants funds that reach beyond the regular school budget, allowing educators to provide extraordinary learning opportunities for NPPS students in kindergarten through the 12th grade. We also recognize the accomplishments of NPPS staff members and alumni.
We hope that you share the belief that our youth represent the future of our community and deserve your support. We appreciate being considered as a beneficiary of your charitable dollars, and we pledge to use those dollars wisely. To learn more about how we will use your generous contribution, click here to visit the "Our Work" page.
Our Mission Statement
The North Platte Public Schools Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing educational opportunities for our community's public school students by:
- Providing expanded educational opportunities for all students.
- Providing grants to support innovative instructional programs to strengthen and enrich the public education curriculum.
- Reinforcing a positive relationship between our community and its schools.
Our Board of Directors
- Lance Carlson, President
- Stacy Chingren, Vice President
- Tanner Pettera, Secretary
- Kathryn Hisel, Treasurer
- Shawn Riley
- David Fudge
- Audrey Bellew
- Jan Wright
- Janelle Uehling
- Josh Bedlan
- Tami Eshleman (Ex-Officio, Associate Superintendent)
- Jo Ann Lundgreen (Ex-Officio School Board Representative)
- Jodi Howard, Executive Director